Elizabeth Cottam is the Data Controller of the information collected about you.
What data is collected?
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your contact telephone number
- The address associated with the delivery of your cake
- Details of any allergens you advise me of
How is your data collected?
You directly provide Elizabeth Cottam with all the data collected. This data is collected and processed when you complete an embedded contact form located on this website or via other electronic means such as email.
How will your data be used?
Data is collected so that you can be contacted and provided with the services offered via this website or any other means of communication. This information may be shared with third parties disclosed to you, should the need arise.
How is your data stored?
Your personal data is held securely in both hard copy and electronic formats. Elizabeth Cottam will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to provide a service to you. Once I reach the retention period, we will securely delete the relevant data.
What are your data protection rights?
Elizabeth Cottam would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Elizabeth Cottam corrects any information you believe is inaccurate
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Elizabeth Cottam erases your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Elizabeth Cottam restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Elizabeth Cottam processing your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Elizabeth Cottam transfers the data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Elizabeth Cottam has 4 weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact Elizabeth Cottam at:
How to contact Elizabeth Cottam
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint in relation to the use of your personal data, or if you feel that Elizabeth Cottam has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Isle of Man Information Commissioner.
Email: email@example.com . Website Address: www.inforights.im. Telephone: +44 1624 693260